Nicole came to Dolan, Besser & Geffre in the fall of 2021, and purchased the firm in March 2022. She practices in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, family law, estate planning, elder law, probate, business law, municipal law, and civil litigation.
Before going to law school, Nicole worked for small firms in the Twin Cities metro. During law school and after bar passage, Nicole worked for Thomson Reuter’s drafting case summaries for online and print legal publications.
Nicole’s education and background help her walk clients through decision-making processes, anticipate likely court outcomes, and craft negotiated solutions to meet the client's needs. Nicole uses her skills to keep client costs down.
Outside of work, Nicole enjoys spending time with her husband, children, pets, and extended family. She enjoys time spent at her church, camping, and trips to the local library.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Hamline University
- Master’s in Education, Autism Certificate
- B.A. in Philosophy, Paralegal Certificate
- St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Admitted to all Minnesota Courts
- First Lutheran Church, Litchfield, MN
- Past Den Leader & Girl Scout Leader