There is no way to know what the future holds. No matter our age or our health, we can benefit from creating a legally sound estate plan that protects our property and ensures our wishes are carried out.
At Dolan, Besser & Geffre, we are committed to helping our clients draft personalized, comprehensive estate plans that address all their individual needs. Thoughtful estate planning can minimize taxes, ensure loved ones are taken care of, and offer the assurance that your property will be distributed as you see fit.
Estate Planning Services in McCloud, Stearns, Kandiyohi & Meeker County
When it comes to estate planning, it can be tough to know where to start. You may be unsure of what tools will be best for your specific situation. As experienced Meeker County estate planning attorneys, we can answer all your questions and offer honest, straightforward guidance that helps you make the right choices for yourself and your family.
- Wills: A Last Will and Testament offers you the opportunity to make sure your property and assets are distributed as you wish after you pass on. If you do not have a will, your estate will be distributed according to Minnesota’s inheritance laws.
- Trusts: Trusts offer numerous advantages during the estate planning process. You can protect property from estate taxes, set up trusts for family members, or even establish a trust that supports a favorite charity.
- Power of Attorney: This legal document allows you to choose who will handle your financial or property-related matters if you cannot handle these on your own.
- Health Care Directive: This written document lets you inform others of your health care wishes and allows you to name a person to make these decisions for you if you cannot make them for yourself.
- Transfer on Death Deed: This legal tool can be used instead of a will to transfer real estate to another person (such as your children, spouse, partner, or other loved one) after you pass on.
"The best law office - will take care of your legal needs."Tim J.
"Nicole Geffre is awesome! She helped us very professionally and with easy-to-understand options."Jeff S.
"Very sound judgment, intelligent, warm, morally strong, competent, and effective."David C.
We offer a wide range of services to help you with your legal issues; we're here to help.
We Speak Your Language
We value open and honest communication, and we'll speak plain language, not legal jargon.
Deep Roots in the Community
We live and work in the area, and you'll see us around; we're proud to be part of the community.
We care about every client and build genuine relationships throughout the legal process.