Any issue involving family has the potential to be complicated and stressful. Emotions will be involved, as well as matters that can have lasting financial and legal implications. As Meeker County family law attorneys, we at Dolan, Besser & Geffre are here to help you through. Honest advice and practical guidance lay the foundation for our family law practice, as we offer objective counsel based on our legal experience and our commitment to helping our clients find truly workable, lasting resolutions.
Schedule a Consultation Today
We understand the emotional toll a family law matter can take on our clients. For this reason, we provide compassionate personalized services. Our attorneys work closely with every client to ensure we are representing their exact wishes and goals.
We handle the following family law matters in McCloud, Stearns, Meeker, and Kandiyohi County:
- Divorce (Dissolution): Ending a marriage is never easy, and attempting to sort out custody, child support, property division, and spousal maintenance (alimony) can seem impossible. Our Meeker County divorce attorneys put our clients’ needs first, protecting their property, relationships with their children, and financial stability to the fullest extent.
- Child Support: Will you need to pay child support or be eligible to receive support to care for your child? We can answer this question and help you work toward a fair outcome.
- Child Custody/Parenting Time: Minnesota courts will try to keep parents equally involved in a child’s life, unless doing otherwise would be in a child’s best interests. We’re here to help you achieve your custody and visitation goals.
- Adoption: Bringing a child into your family is one of the most selfless things you can do, but it is unfortunately also legally complex. Having a family lawyer to guide you through the adoption process can help ensure you avoid unnecessary obstacles or delays that could jeopardize your ability to adopt altogether.
- Paternity: Establishing paternity can help a father gain custody or visitation rights. It can also help a mother secure child support. Our attorneys can help with any paternity questions, disputes, or proceedings in Meeker County and beyond.
"William Dolan was incredibly informative...he saved my sanity."Tim J.
"Nicole Geffre is awesome! She helped us very professionally and with easy-to-understand options."Jeff S.
"Very sound judgment, intelligent, warm, morally strong, competent, and effective."David C.
We offer a wide range of services to help you with your legal issues; we're here to help.
We Speak Your Language
We value open and honest communication, and we'll speak plain language, not legal jargon.
Deep Roots in the Community
We live and work in the area, and you'll see us around; we're proud to be part of the community.
We care about every client and build genuine relationships throughout the legal process.