Steve Besser practices in the areas of contracts, business law, estate planning, elder law, probate, municipal law, and residential and commercial real estate.
Steve joined Dolan, Besser & Geffre in 1997. As a former personal injury attorney, Steve's background helps him spot potential issues as he helps his clients navigate their transactional law matters. Steve's practice focuses on building relationships to ensure the client walks away with the best outcomes and solutions.
Steve offers unique, practical solutions to his clients to allow them to reach their personal and business goals in the most economical way possible. Steve has a network of various attorneys, accountants and related professionals to help his clients build a team committed to the client's short-term and long-term success.
Outside of the office, Steve enjoys spending time with his wife, pets, and children. He is also an avid fisherman.
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- Bemidji State University
- B.S. in Biology
- Bemidji, MN
- United States Army,
- January 1973 through January 1976
- Discharge: Honorable
- Training: Counter-Intelligence Coordinator (Class Honor Graduate)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- 12th Judicial District Bar Association
- Admitted to all Minnesota Courts
- Admitted to US District Court, District of Minnesota
- Admitted to US District Court, District of North Dakota
- North Dakota Bar Association
- Minnesota Clean Water Council
- Minnesota Dept. of Natural Resources
- Meeker Memorial Hospital Board
- Litchfield Area Community Foundation
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, Litchfield