Meeker County Corporate Law Attorneys
Whether you’re starting a business, dealing with a complex contract dispute, or considering succession planning, Dolan, Besser & Geffre can offer the experienced guidance you need. Our Meeker County corporate law lawyers advise clients on contract and business matters across all industries, including manufacturing, medicine, retail, banking, technology, construction, transportation, non-profits, and more.
Trusted Business & Corporate Law Counsel in Minnesota
Organizing and running a business will present countless challenges. These can be overcome with the right support system, and legal counsel is a primary part of this. Dolan, Besser & Geffre stands ready to be your trusted advocate in all matters related to your company, large or small.
For practical insight and dedicated representation, call (320) 400-1537 or contact Dolan, Besser & Geffre online.
Our Corporate Law Services in Kandiyohi, Stearns, Meeker & McCloud County
Our corporate law services in Meeker County include, but are not limited to:
- Business Formation: One of the first steps in building a business is selecting and establishing a legal entity. We can help with limited partnerships, limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, corporations, and nonprofit organizations in Minnesota.
- Contract Law: The strength and enforceability of your contracts will influence every part of your business, affecting liability and relationships with employees, vendors, customers or clients, ownership, and so much more. We help our clients draft favorable, legally sound contracts and provide aggressive counsel to handle breaches of contract and contract disputes.
- Succession Planning: Business succession involves various complicated issues that need to be considered, such as valuation and compensation. Our corporate law attorneys work closely with our clients to ensure the seamless succession of their businesses—no matter their needs or goals.
- Asset Purchase Agreements: Attention to detail and legal experience make all the difference as Dolan, Besser & Geffre drafts and reviews asset purchase agreements for clients. We handle these agreements on their own and as part of mergers or acquisitions.
- Stock Purchase Agreements: These legally binding contracts between shareholders and companies must be carefully drafted and executed for the protection of all involved parties. We help clients establish favorable terms and conditions related to the sale or purchase of company stocks.
Call (320) 400-1537 or contact Dolan, Besser & Geffre online.
"Nicole Geffre is awesome! She helped us very professionally and with easy-to-understand options."Jeff S.
"The best law office - will take care of your legal needs."Tim J.
"William Dolan was incredibly informative...he saved my sanity."Tim J.
We offer a wide range of services to help you with your legal issues; we're here to help.
We Speak Your Language
We value open and honest communication, and we'll speak plain language, not legal jargon.
Deep Roots in the Community
We live and work in the area, and you'll see us around; we're proud to be part of the community.
We care about every client and build genuine relationships throughout the legal process.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (320) 400-1537.