William Dolan founded Dolan, Besser & Geffre in 1999. Will practices in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, estate planning, elder law, probate, municipal law, civil litigation, and criminal defense.
As a former prosecutor, Will's background helps him spot issues, anticipate likely court outcomes, and craft negotiated solutions to meet the client's needs in both civil and criminal matters. His wealth of experience in real estate, elder law, and estate planning means he can efficiently guide his clients through their transactions from start to finish.
Will is committed to his community and continues to build his practice on building relationships to provide the best outcomes for his clients based on their needs and goals.
Outside of the office, Will enjoys creating memories with his wife, pets, children, and grandchild. He is also an avid golfer and traveler.
- Hamline School of Law (Now Mitchell Hamline)
- University of Utah
- B.S. in Political Science
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 12th Judicial District Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Admitted to all Minnesota Courts
- Admitted to US District Court, District of Minnesota
- Ducks Unlimited
- First Lutheran Church, Litchfield, MN
- Meeker County Development Corporation
- Meeker Memorial Hospital Board